Difference Between Men and Women.
1. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t want.
2. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
3. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
4. Any married man should forget his mistakes – there’s no use in two people remembering the same thing.
5. Married men live longer than single men – but married men are a lot more willing to die.
6. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot & love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot & not try to understand her at all.
7. Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
8. There are 2 times when a man doesn’t understand a woman – before marriage & after marriage.
9. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he does’nt. A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change & she does.
10. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
8,187 total views, no views today
1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play. Normally one club and two (2) balls.
2. Play on a course must be approved by the owner of the holes.
3. Owner of the course must approve the equipment before may begin.
4. For most effective play, the club must have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check the shaft stiffness before play begins.
5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict the shaft length to avoid any damage to the course.
6. Unlike outdoor golf, the goal is to get the club into the hole, while keeping the balls out.
7. The object of the game is to take as many strokes as deemed necessary until the course owner is satisfied that play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course in the future.
8. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will normally take time to admire the entire course with special attention being given to the well formed bunkers.
9. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they may have played or currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage a players equipment for this reason.
10. Players should assure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing what they consider to be a private course.
11. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times. Some players may be embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternate means of play when this is the case. Players are encouraged to have proper rain gear along, just in case.
12. Players are advised to obtain the course owners permission before attempting to play the back nine.
13. Slow play is encouraged, however, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace, at least temporarily, at the request of the course owner.
14. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.
15. The course owner will be the sole judge as to who is the best player.
16. Players are advised to think twice before considering membership at a given course. Additional assessments may be levied by the course owner, and the rules are subject to change. For this reason many players prefer to continue to play several different courses.
4,457 total views, no views today
Airline Wash Room
A man traveling by plane and in urgent need to use the men’s room was nervously tapping his foot on the floor of the aircraft. Each time he tried the door, it was “OCCUPIED”. The stewardess, aware of his predicament, suggested that he go ahead and use the ladies room, but cautioned him against using any of the buttons inside. The buttons were marked “WW, WA, PP, and ATR”.
Making the mistake that so many men make in disregarding the importance of what a woman says, the man let his curiosity get the best of him and decided to try the buttons anyway.
He carefully pressed the first button marked “WW” and immediately warm water sprayed all over his entire bottom. He thought, “WOW, the women really have it made!” Still curious, he pressed the button marked “WA” and a gentle breeze of warm air quickly dried his hind quarters. He thought that was out of this world! The button marked “PP” yielded a large powder puff which delicately applied a soft talc to his rear. Well, naturally he couldn’t resist the last button marked “ATR”.
When he woke up in the hospital he panicked and buzzed for the nurse. When she appeared, he cried out, “What happened to me? The last thing I remember is I was in the ladies room on a business trip!”
The nurse replied, “Yes, you were having a great time until you pressed the “ATR” button which stands for Automatic Tampon Remover. Your penis is under your pillow.”
14,778 total views, 1 views today